Question

Error fetching offerings on iOS

• 19 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I came back to a Flutter project that was working fine few months ago. I’ve updated the purchases_flutter package and now I can’t fetch the offerings on iOS but works fine on Android.

After reading the Why are offerings or products empty? post I’ve noticed that I had a new Paid Applications Agreement so I’ve accepted but after 2 I still getting the error.

I’ve checked all the possibles causes mentioned in the post but I don’t understand what the solution 3 means:

If you're trying to fetch products from the App Store, ensure you're not using a StoreKit Configuration file 

I don’t know where is the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

These are the errors I’m receiving:

ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - No se ha podido completar la operación. (Error de RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error 1.)

ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

3 replies

Badge

Maybe this has something to do with the new (beta)version 5, where the setup/configuration process is different.

In React Native, instead of calling Purchases.setup(“API KEY”), it is now Purchases.configure({apiKey: “API KEY”}).

I don’t know how this works in Flutter, but maybe in a similar way (the docs for v5 are not yet available).

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Thanks for your quick reply @simonrahm96 

I’ve made all the changes and so is working on Android devices I think everything is fine on my code. I’ve only have problems fetching products for iOS :S

Badge

Did anyone figure anything out?

I am getting the same error, and I’ve checked the list.