Skip to main content
Question

Why "error retrieving product" for user in UK?

• 31 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a user on Android in the UK (we are in US).  He is saying that there is an error message persisting when he opens the app:

error retrieving product

This likely would occur from await Purchases.getOfferings(); but I am unable to determine because the logs & stack trace are a dead end.

Any ideas?

Hi, I would point you to this guide to get started debugging that. It’s a fairly common problem and usually related to your credentials.

If that guide doesn’t help, please post the debug logs (or open a support ticket if you wish to do give them to us privately) and we can take a look.

Hi, I would point you to this guide to get started debugging that. It’s a fairly common problem and usually related to your credentials.

Hi @Ryan Glanz I have over 500 active subscriptions, including a handful in the last 24 hours, so I am confused how my credentials wouldn’t be working.  Is there a way to get better debug logs for production?  The error messaging I send to BugSnag (posted in original message above), received from RevenueCat error messaging is not super supportive of details.