Solved

Subscription purchase does not work on android.

• 27 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi guys

I using Revunuecat to integrate subscription purchasing and daily payment functions.
It works on iphone but not on android.
Please look at my code section.

Which product_id should be the same as the one currently in the rectangular region?

Please let me know what I should set the product_id to in my code.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan Glanz 16 January 2024, 19:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

What error are you getting when you try to purchase?

Also, try using purchaseStoreProduct instead of purchaseProduct. It will help remove confusion about which identifier to use. To get the StoreProduct:

1. Use Purchases.getOffering to get an Offering object.
  2. Get the StoreProduct by using offering.annual.storeProduct
Badge +1

Thank you for your reply.
I would like to use the SDK to make it work when I click the subscribe button directly.
The errors are as follows:

W/ProxyBillingActivity(15960): Activity finished with resultCode 0 and billing's responseCode: 4
E/[Purchases] - ERROR(15960): 🤖‼️ BillingWrapper purchases failed to update: DebugMessage: . ErrorCode: ITEM_UNAVAILABLE.null
E/[Purchases] - ERROR(15960): 🤖‼️ PurchasesError(code=ProductNotAvailableForPurchaseError, underlyingErrorMessage=Error updating purchases. DebugMessage: . ErrorCode: ITEM_UNAVAILABLE., message='T
he product is not available for purchase.')

I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

And just to confirm, have you followed these steps to add license testing, etc. and ensure the products are setup properly in Google Play Store?

The item unavailable error indicates that something is wrong either with the store product or the user’s permissions.

Badge +1

Hi Ryan

Sorry, i’m late.

app is already on the private track and the review has been completed.
I have also followed all instructions required by RevenueCat Payment Services.
But payment didn't work.
Therefore, we have manually released it to Production mode and it is now fully reviewed and ready for release.
But still the payment doesn't work.

Badge +1

I've already been waiting for over 24 hours and 36 hours, and the wait has been almost a week.

I will wait for your reply.

thanks.