Question

Invalid Play Store credentials

• 15 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

It’s been over 36 hours and still I‘m seeing this error. RevenueCat docs says that this will go away after 36 hours but it hasn’t.

D/[Purchases] - DEBUG(30735): ℹ️ Found 0 unsynced attributes for App User ID: faizanrafiq.htc@gmail.com
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG(30735): ℹ️ API request started: POST /receipts
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG(30735): ℹ️ API request completed with status: POST /receipts 503
E/[Purchases] - ERROR(30735): 🤖‼️ There was a credentials issue. Check the underlying error for more details.
I/flutter (30735): PlatformException(11, There was a credentials issue. Check the underlying error for more details., {code: 11, message: There was a credentials issue. Check the underlying error for more details., readableErrorCode: InvalidCredentialsError, readable_error_code: InvalidCredentialsError, underlyingErrorMessage: Invalid Play Store credentials., userCancelled: false}, null)

Any help will be greatly oblidged.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @Faizan Rafiq ,

Sometimes it can take a little longer than 36 hours, is this error still persisting for you?

Badge +1

It's been more than 5 days now. Still getting this error. 

Badge +1

I have this issue too, I created the Service Account correctly and configured everything on RevenueCat. After almost 4 days I still have the credentials error. I saw that in the last few days there were a lot of tickets opened for this issue, maybe it’s something wrong with Google?

Badge +1

They have a poor service I would say. This is a crucial part of my App and they don’t even let us know what is wrong. 

Badge +5

@DaveRiseUp, @Faizan Rafiq were any of you able to solve this issue? Any leads to finding out what the issue is would be greatly appreciated.

@Joe C. @DaveRiseUp @Faizan Rafiq  Any news about this? I get same error even I did everything good.