Question

How to integrate with Stripe Connect?

• 30 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We use Stripe Connect to manage our customers who are business with their own customers. Each of our customers has their own products.

Is it possible to create a one-to-one mapping between a RevenueCat project and a connected account in Stripe (instead of our main Stripe account)? If not, is there any workaround?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Unfortunately this isn’t supported by RevenueCat yet, and we don’t really have any feasible workarounds (we can manually connect one or two additional accounts on our end but nothing that fit for your use case.) I’ll let our product team know that the use case exists to take into account for future feature work. We post announcements in our community all the time, so make sure to subscribe!

Thanks for bringing this up, I’m sure many platform / marketplace type of businesses could benefit from this. Could you please help me better understand your business model to visualize this use case in my head? Also happy to jump on a call if that is easier. My email is anna@revenuecat.com work in CEST timezone.