Skip to main content

Hi all, looking to use the Revenue Cat API to dynamically set the price of a subscription within my app - looking at the API docs I’m struggling to find a way to make a GET request with either a UserId or SubscriptionId to get the price of a subscription. Is there a way to do this currently, and if so - how?

Hi @bradyash 

Unfortunately, price information is not currently available from our REST API, either to set it or to get it. This is something that our team is working on for the v2 API, but unfortunately I don’t have an ETA for it to be covered. 

In the meantime, I’d recommend using webhooks to get the price a user paid for their subscription. 

hey @kaitlin , one year later.. has this been solved? Don’t see it in API v2.. and seems like a pretty trivial request/capability

LMK thanks!

I’m looking for this too. My use case is that I want to show the user the price that they paid so they can can compare with the current price. The goal is to reduce churn.

Any update on this? I need this too, and is there any option to get the promo code used by the user while subscribing?