Question

Apple US TAX FORM

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello people I am having the following problem, I can import my products created in the apple store, but when I go to search the offers I get the second error

There is a problem with your configuration.  Check the underlying error for more details.  There's a problem with your configuration.  None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).

If I try to list the products I get an empty array.

by my research I found a lot of genre talking about filling the us tax form of apple store connect, but there is no consistent information or at least I did not find about how to fill or even where and how to send send, and even worse when in item 7.
7.  U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (required - see instructions)

You can help me with that, just like I do to get that US TAX ID.
I even got information to add it to those who live in the United States but my company and from Portugal, so I didn't get a lot of information

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @buzzvel

W’re sorry that you're experiencing this issue. In this case you should contact Apple developer support, as they will be able to help you find the correct tax form and information needed. Apple in-app purchases won't work until those forms are completed and unfortunately RevenueCat is not involved in the process of filling out the tax form.