Solved

We get rejected from Apple Store review about Restore Purchases

• 28 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3
  • 0 replies

Hello we have an app that i use flutter. The apple store send me this message

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase

We found that your app offers in-app purchases that can be restored but does not include a "Restore Purchases" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased in-app purchases, as specified in the "Restoring Purchase Products" section of the In-App Purchase Programming Guide:

"Users restore transactions to maintain access to content they've already purchased. For example, when they upgrade to a new phone, they don't lose all of the items they purchased on the old phone. Include some mechanism in your app to let the user restore their purchases, such as a Restore Purchases button." 

i use this code: 

try { PurchaserInfo restoredInfo = await Purchases.restoreTransactions(); // ... check restored purchaserInfo to see if entitlement is now active } on PlatformException catch (e) { // Error restoring purchases }]\

but they say it doesnt work. Do you have any idea? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by cody 5 November 2021, 14:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @UIB!

It looks like this was solved in a ticket to our support team.

If anyone else has encountered this issue, you'll need to be sure you have a button in your paywall that initiates the restoreTransactions method in order to restore purchases for the user. If you have this button and have already responded to Apple about it, you might want to follow up and ask more information about the rejection and ask specifically if they have attempted to use the restore button in your app.