Solved

IOS reject "Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness"

• 15 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

I am using Paywalls and when I submit it on iOS, they report this error. And they said they will reject the submission if I cannot fix this bug. Review device details:

• Device type: iPad Air (5th generation)
  • OS version: iOS 17.4

icon

Best answer by wes_clark 19 March 2024, 17:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments

7 replies

Badge

I have the same issue, shipped by building in Xcode 15.2. I also have set usesStoreKit2IfAvailable: true

They mentioned the same device, same OS:

• Device type: iPad Air (5th generation)
  • OS version: iOS 17.4

Reviewer reported that by clicking “Subscribe” he sees an error. I had released before several versions, didn’t change anything. I use paywall as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi! Are you able to recreate this error on your end? If so, can you share the debug logs for this issue? If you are not able to, the unfortunate reason for this error may be that Apple’s sandbox environment is notoriously flaky. Most of the time this error is due to sandbox downtime, but you can read about all the causes for this error in our guide on error handling here: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/test-and-launch/errors#---store_problem. Apple’s reviewers use this unstable environment for App Review, which can cause issues when the reviewer tests in-app purchases like subscriptions and paywalls. I would recommend re-submitting your app for review.

Badge

@wes_clark I have updated my iPhone to iOS 17.4 and tried on TestFlight - worked like a charm. Have no idea what better to do now: request an appeal or send another build with incremented version pretending there were changes?

Badge

@wes_clark  I have rebuilt app with the latest Xcode 15.3, updated all dependencies and added missing xcprivacy info plists but I still receive the same error on review. What do you recommend??

Badge

Badge

Resubmission worked for me eventually

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@HenadziR I apologize for missing your earlier questions. I am glad to hear that the resubmission worked for you!