How to get "Associated Entitlements" for all product?

• 20 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

I have multiple entitlements in my app and I want to group the products under respective entitlement on my paywall. I am able to get only purchased entitlements from `getPurchaserInfo` . Is their a way to get the "Associated Entitlements" for all products (both purchased and not purchased)?

Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @Raj!

This association isn’t returned on the products through the API currently, so I’m not sure if there would be a straightforward way to do this. However, the use-case makes complete sense and I’ll share this with our engineering team as a feature request. I think it would require a change to the GET /offerings API to add the association, and an update to the  SDKs to parse the new API response appropriately. 

There isn’t a workaround I can think of that doesn’t involve some level of hardcoding 🤔. 

Badge

@ryan Thank you so much for the response. Hope this feature is developed soon. I think for now I will harcode the entitlement info in the product identifier so I don’t have to hardcode in the code.

Badge

Hey @ryan is there any estimated time, when this feature will be added to the SDK, or the other way around this?