Get total active subscription count via API

• 9 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi guys!

Sorry if this has already been asked. I could not find anything from a search.

I am wondering if it is possible to retrieve the total active subscription count via the RevCat API. For example, I would like to display that number in a third party dashboard as a single integer (or two separate integers for Apple/Google). All of my clients ask for that single metric in an easy/quick way rather than looking at the charts.

Thanks,

Phil

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Pipdig,

I can pass this along as a feature request, but unfortunately it isn't possible to get the total active subscription count with our existing API. You'd have to look at the latest period in Active Subscriptions chart (filtering by store) or build your own count using transaction data from ETL exports

Badge +4

Thanks Sundeep!

It would make a very useful feature, and I’m sure it would be used by others. I am surprised it is not available already. So adding a feature request would be awesome.

Badge +3

I want to add the total number of subscribers on my app to tell users when we get to 100 subscribers we will add new feature…

It would be nice to have API or by mobile SDK get just (INT) total number of active subscribers.

Thank you