Question

Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I see this question has been covered in more threads with no solutions 
I need help figuring this one out 

• My AppleStore Subscription is ready for submission 
  • I am not using a sandbox account 
  • I am testing on device 
  • At this point I juts want to print my current packages 

Error:

2023-01-23 20:31:52.214271-0800 Recipe generator[6310:26159165] [Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)
2023-01-23 20:31:52.214489-0800 Recipe generator[6310:26159165] [Purchases] - ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)
2023-01-23 20:31:52.214532-0800 Recipe generator[6310:18871873] [Purchases] - ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used).
More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

The code that I have as simple as I can make it:

import Foundation
import SwiftUI
import StoreKit
import RevenueCat

struct SubscribeView: View {
var productIds = ["01"]

init() {
Purchases.logLevel = LogLevel.debug
Purchases.configure(withAPIKey: "api_key",
appUserID: nil,
observerMode: false)

Purchases.shared.getOfferings { (offerings, error) in
if let packages = offerings?.current?.availablePackages {
print(packages)
}
}
}

var body: some View {
VStack(spacing: 20) {
Text("Products")
}
}

}

struct SubscribeView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
static var previews: some View {
SubscribeView()
}
}

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

If you've previously tested using a StoreKit configuration file in the past, the issue could be caused by the StoreKit Config file still being assigned, despite the actual file having been deleted. You also want to make sure that the bundle id (across App Store Connect, RevenueCat, and XCode) as well as the product ids match.

If that's not the case, a next step could be to create a new sandbox user and reinstall the app to see if you can fetch offerings with a new user and a fresh install.