Skip to main content

Hello 👋,

In our app we show the a 30 day badge next to the offer we show to the user. We also keep that badge after the user has bought the subscription. The user is now allowed to subscribe a second time, so we found ourselves in this situation:

- if a user never subscribed, show the period the offer object has, np here

- if they subscribed to this offer, use the expiration date minus the last purchase date rounded to the day to show the 30 days.

Our concern is now if a user cancels their subscription before the trial ends then resubscribe, will the expiration time and more importantly, the latest purchase date change?

I'm not sure a user can purchase a subscription if he's on it's free trial, even if canceled. Didn't find info on this so I'd appreciate any insight that you have.

Thank you.

Hi, I would like to ensure that I am understanding what you would like to do. Is the badge meant to indicate that if the user has purchased a subscription with a 30-day period? If so, when the user resubscribes, the expiration date and the latest purchase date will be based on that renewal so it will still be indicated as having a 30-day period. I would also recommend that it may be easier for you to check specifically if user with a subscription or its free trial should have the badge by adding an Entitlement to any 30-day subscription in order to be able to check for that specifically. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding any aspect of this.