Question

Customising paywall's package label in React Native

• 20 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

I replaced my paywall with RevenueCat’s paywall which works great , however I go a rejection from play store due to Subscriptions policy Violation “

• Your offer does not clearly and accurately describe the terms of your trial offer or introductory pricing, including when a free trial will convert to a paid subscription, how much the paid subscription will cost, and that a user can cancel if they do not want to convert to a paid subscription.

I received the same before when I used to use my own paywall and fixed by changing the package display label to be of the format “

You will be charged {price} for {duration} subscription.The subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it`: product.priceString} 

It is not clear for me  how can I customise the package’s label when using RevenueCat’s paywall . Thank you 

This post has been closed for comments

8 replies

Badge +2

I found the solution :) Editing the Package details in the paywall editor can achieve this 

Badge +4

Please elaborate about your changes,Im having the same issue

Badge +2

in the packages section in the Paywall editor I added  a message in the package details field stating the price , duration , auto-renewable and that the user can cancel at anytime 

Badge +4

Oh I was afraid this was the solution, it’s not the best UX experience, but thank you for detailed response I  will give a try 

Badge

Same here

Badge

I unfortunately got more the rejection, my app was removed because of it.

Badge

Now got a rejection from apple as well. You mentioned in your tutorial that apple does not require terms of service, but they did declined me for that. 

Badge +4

They will request apple and google, I had to add very explicit text which is not the best UX, but still rejected working on it