Skip to main content

I’m using in-built PaywallView() to present in SwiftUI application, i just want to change the title of this view based on different clicks. 
Is there any way to directly just update title of the Paywall.

I tried to customize same instanse with below line but title is get only property.

offering.paywall?.localizedConfiguration?.title

And Figure out that, if we needs changes in title will have to create completely new instance, but it’s not that ideal to just change title name.

is there any simple ways that i might missed looking into.

Hi @rizwana-desai,

Currently there isn’t a way to update the title after making the instance, so you will have to create new instances to update the title. I’ll pass this on as a feature request to the SDK team.

Fwiw @sharif this would be super helpful to us. Right now it looks like I would need to make 1 offering for every feature in our app that is behind a paywall just to have it say “X Feature is part of our paid plan” to explain why they are getting a paywall. We could use the footer buttons and design our own UI to go on stop of that but we’ve already had to design an entire UI just for the macOS app so at this point, the paywall feature basically isn’t getting used. 

Hi @jmitch @rizwana-desai,

Apologies for the delay, I had sent a reply but it looks like it didn’t actually save.

We totally hear you, it would be great to support additional customization to the paywall directly from code.

As of now, the Placements feature will do what you need (albeit with a some additional setup work up front.)

First you create an offering + paywall for each journey the user can take. For example, if there are 5 defined features that can lead the user to a paywall, you will create five identical offerings and customize the paywall for each one in our dashboard and assign placement labels to each one.

Then, in code you will get the offering based on the placement in the app: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/tools/targeting/placements#tag/offerings_model