Better support for Unity

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi RC team!

First of all, many thanks for all hard work you have been doing developing such an amazing tool!

We are happy with RC but we have some complains in our dev team about how the tool works in Unity. The main issue for us is not being able to see real prices of IAPs in the Unity Editor, you already makes this clear in your documentation here that the SDK is not supported in the Editor.

So the question here, is there any plan or public roadmap to see if you will work on this feature and offer better support for Unity games in general in the mid-short term?

I know that native apps are the main focus of RC and makes sense, but working on improving the Unity plugin will open a huge market for RC, almost all game dev community are tied to UnityIAP and I guess the developer experience by the time they try to integrate RC will stop them to using your tool.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Kind Regards!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Lab Cave Gaming !

Thanks for that feedback we really appreciate it! I have shared this with the rest of the team! While we dont have a concrete roadmap on when this would be supported and its not currently on our backlog, the team has noted this and would love to try and support something like this in the future.