Solved

Accessing Order Id/Transaction Id

• 31 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am building an App in Flutter, previously I was using official In app purchase package for iOS and Android. There after purchase we were getting transaction Ids/OrderId but there’s no var available  n PurchaserInfo object after purchase has been made.

icon

Best answer by tina 7 September 2021, 22:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Rahul!

For cross-platform SDKs, our goal is to abstract in-app purchases as much as possible, and exposing the receipt or transaction IDs / Order IDs is a different process between Android and iOS, making it difficult to make a consistent, cross-platform abstraction for it. Is there a use case for accessing these IDs?

Badge +1

So, we are trying to integrate with Adjust.  It asks for Transaction ID, and also Reciept from Apple and signature and purchasetoken from Google.  Is there a way to access this data on orders?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Justin Handley 

Have you considered using the RevenueCat <> Adjust integration? Documentation for reference: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/adjust Otherwise, if you’re manually integrating with Adjust, you would need to pull this information from the device. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey @Rahul!

For cross-platform SDKs, our goal is to abstract in-app purchases as much as possible, and exposing the receipt or transaction IDs / Order IDs is a different process between Android and iOS, making it difficult to make a consistent, cross-platform abstraction for it. Is there a use case for accessing these IDs?

I have the same issue and I would like to avoid integrating another system provider and therefore increase complexity. Is there a solution so far for this issue developed in the mean time?

My use case is, that we would like to track used promo codes and offer codes in our app to pay our influencers their shares. For tracability of cause we would like to collect together with the promo code, product id also the transaction IDs / order Ids.

BR

Timo