Customer Support Role Update

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey RevenueCat Community -- sharing a quick update to let you know that today we’re updating the Customer Support role to no longer have access to the Customer Lists feature. This is to ensure developers have control over which team members have access to aggregate business data.

Customer Support collaborators will continue to have access to look up customers, review transaction history, grant promotionals, issue refunds, and delete customers as described here.

Additionally, Admin and Read Only collaborator roles will continue to have access to Customer Lists. If you have any questions regarding this change, please reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to assist you. Thanks!

3 replies

Badge +1

I’m looking all over my RevenueCat account area and cannot locate how to add a team member. Where is this section? Thanks. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey @Glee! You can access that option from your Project settings.

When you click on your project from the top menu, you’ll see “Collaborators” as an option in the side panel, and from there can add additional collaborators as long as you’re on the Starter or Pro plan.

Badge +1

Hi I just let my $8 plan expire, and now I think I need it back. I only need 1 extra user and the reports. I’m getting an error message. Help please?