Question

Why can't the start time and exit date of the Apple small business program be set to a future time?

• 1 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I have already applied for the Apple Small Business Program. When filling in the dates, for the start date, I can enter an exact past date when my application was approved. However, I don't know when my planned end date will be. I don't expect to reach $1 million in sales, so the program may never expire. How should I fill in the end date? Also, I found that the end date can only be selected as today or any past date, but not any future date. Is this a bug?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @dison,

The “Exit date” field is meant to be filled in after you leave or are removed from the program, which is why it won’t accept a future date. You can leave it blank for now!

Badge +2

After I accidentally chose a date, it couldn't be emptied selectively! I can only delete the date through the keyboard. And it also shows red error warning.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

I have the same issue, I cannot save changes after choosing a start date, and exit date shows in red. I think this is a bug in the dashboard. Can you guys please get this fixed as we are trying to use the takehome_percentage for important reasons in the webhooks that come in and they are off (set to 30% but apple only takes 15% in small business program).