Solved

Using RevenueCat REST APIs for In App Purchases using the Appgyver platform

• 25 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • 0 replies

Hello Everyone,

We developed an app using Appgyver Composer Pro that currently doesn’t have In App purchase plugins. I saw  this documentation: https://docs.revenuecat.com/reference#basic  and was wondering if this could work  for adding Zoom meeting links in the app considering Appgyver Composer Pro has capability to integrate REST APIs? Apple will not accept our app becuase we do not have In-app purchase services within the app

Thank you all for your help!

icon

Best answer by cody 7 December 2021, 22:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @Oga! 👋

At this time, I’m not sure how this could be made to work. We don’t support this platform out of the box, and I’m not sure if you’re able to get access to the data you need in order to post transactions to our backend. It looks like it might be generating React Native code in the background, but I’m not sure if you’re able to modify that code directly. If so, you might be able to use our React Native SDK.

Our SDK is open source, so you’re welcome to investigate how you might use it with this platform, but it would likely be a lot of work! If the platform doesn’t support in-app purchases, you could also consider making it a paid up front app. It’s of course a different business model, but might be a workaround for now.

Otherwise, I’ll add go ahead and add this to our backlog as a feature request for a potential platform to support in the future.