Solved

Use others organization payment profile for in app purchase

Badge

Hye, I want to ask if it’s possible for other organisation app to have in-app purchase that is directly tied to my organisation payment profile? for Android & IOS, develop using react-native

icon

Best answer by jeffrey_bunn 14 May 2024, 23:31

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hye, I want to ask if it’s possible for other organisation app to have in-app purchase that is directly tied to my organisation payment profile? for Android & IOS, develop using react-native

I think to be more clear, I have an app, and my client have another app which use my app services, they want to consume my sdk, and have a in-app purchases that are using my organisation/app payment profile without going through them. would that possible?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, could you clarify a bit more on what you are trying to do here so we can assess if this use case is possible?

Badge

Hi, could you clarify a bit more on what you are trying to do here so we can assess if this use case is possible?

Hye @Haley Pace , appreciate the response. to get more clear understanding. I have an app let say android appId: life.travel.com which is under my google play console (Hazim Duoz Account). I have in-app purchase on my app that tied with my payment profile. Then there is one client of mine that would like to integrate our services into their app. let say it’s a com.travel.client which is under their Google Play Console (Client Travel Account). my question is, are they able to use our in-app purchase as well that is tied to our payment profile despite they have different appId and different Google Play Console from our app? hope that give more clarity.

Badge +2

Hi @hazim-duoz! So, if you want two different apps to share users and entitlements (please let me know if this isn’t what you’re looking to do), you would need to add both apps to the same project in RevenueCat. Is this something you’re able to do with your client? 

Badge

Yes, that is correct. I see, understood. let me check with my client to see if this is okay from their side. Thanks @jeffrey_bunn !