Solved

Subscription Recognition Issue on Different Accounts for Android and iOS App

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I successfully tested subscriptions using my own account on both Android and iOS platforms, encountering no issues. However, when attempting to use different accounts, the subscription is not recognized. My app is currently published on Google Play's internal testing track. I've learned that it should be on the closed testing track, but this requires providing an account for review. Before the review is approved, how can I ensure that accounts on my invite list can successfully subscribe? Or internal testing track should work too, just something wrong from other side?

icon

Best answer by kaitlin 25 January 2024, 17:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @x-936719,

RevenueCat can’t actually detect in the SDK if you are testing in an Internal or Closed Test Track - we recommend closed testing because it is a smaller group of pre-release testers, but ultimately there shouldn’t be any differences in how your app behaves on one track or the other. 

Are the different accounts that you’re using to test set up as licensed and invited/opted in testers? This is required across either testing track.