Question

Spent 0 USD for some costumer

• 4 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi, I saw that for some costumers in Spent line the numbero is 0 and if I check costumer cronology it happens only for who use a promo code like “3 free trial days”(not everyone but only some costumer). In details there is “started a trial of ...” and after “converted from a trial to ...” but price is 0(null). Is it because they deleted the sub?(Also if Status is Active). Is it possible that someone continue the membership without paying?

Thanks all!

Daniel Sadun

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

In details there is “started a trial of ...” and after “converted from a trial to ...” but price is 0(null)

By promo code, I believe you are referring to offer codes. In this case, this code being applied to the trial conversion, can cause the price to be null. If this is happening to few customers, then this is probably an edge case - maybe they purchased outside of the app, maybe this is a new product and we haven't received any prices for this product from devices, etc. If this is the case, we will learn the price and backfill this information. But if this is happening to many customers, then you should open a ticket so we can investigate this internally.

Is it because they deleted the sub?

Most likely not.

Is it possible that someone continue the membership without paying?

This is not likely – RevenueCat doesn't have information on what they paid, only the price of the product.