Skip to main content

I’d like to use RevenueCat’s open source SDK for handling subscriptions in a React Native expo app. It’s not clear to me from the docs which features are paid or free. My goal is to use RevenueCat for two reasons: 

• To avoid creating a bridge for both Apple and Google without having to use native code
  • To have the above with a single API for both platforms within a React Native Expo app

I would like to start by implementing free features first, and then slowly add paid features on top when needed. Could you point me to any relevant resources that may explain these differences? 

Hi @brohemian! We have a single paid plan, Pro, that gives you $2,500 in monthly tracked revenue for free along with all RevenueCat features. You can use base RevenueCat features like offerings and entitlements and layer on advanced features like experimentstargeting, and paywalls when you’re ready, but everything will be available to you from day one with the Pro plan.

To get started, please see our guide for React Native / Expo here. And please let me know if you have additional questions.