Question

Purchases.getOfferings() error in Android

• 17 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I see the following error log in Logcat, checked the links provided in the log, and checked and tried almost all of the related links posted by RevenueCat and community members.

Tested interal and closed testing versions on the real devices.

But no luck, Please help. (I am using React Native)

Error fetching offerings - PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=There’s a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, message=’There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.’)

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @ab-66d276, have you been able to resolve this issue? I am facing something similar. 

When I try using the REST API for fetching offering, I always get the correct response.  
But `offerings = await Purchases.getOfferings();` never works.

I’m curious if you found a fix.
```

curl --request GET \
     --url https://api.revenuecat.com/v1/subscribers/user_id/offerings \
     --header 'X-Platform: android' \
     --header 'accept: application/json' \
     --header 'authorization: Bearer google_api_key'

```

Badge

Hi @innocent-779e0a couldn’t get it resolved… 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @ab-66d276,

If your products, offerings, or packages are empty it's most likely related to a configuration or setup issue in Apple/Google. We've put together a handy guide here that outlines the common reasons for this here:

Here's how it works under the hood:

1. Products are configured in each store
  2. Product identifiers are added to your offering configuration in the RevenueCat dashboard
  3. The RevenueCat SDK fetches the configuration from the RevenueCat API
  4. The SDK requests the products in the configuration from the stores directly
  5. The stores return the valid products from that request

If the stores are unable to return valid products in step 5, it means that somewhere in that cycle there is a configuration issue, and this error is returned. For example: if there is a typo in your product identifier, the request will fail. If the bundle ID doesn't match the configuration in App Store Connect (or package name for Google Play, etc.), the request will fail. If your Google Play app isn’t published on a closed track, it will also fail.