Solved

Product unavailable errors on new Google Play Billing Library 5 products

• 14 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi there, 

We recently created and launched some new products using the new subscription structure and the latest react native purchase SDK. Everything here (based in the UK) is working fine. However we are getting a high number of productUnavailable errors when looking at our data in lots of other countries. To name a few: Nigeria, India, Brazil, Angola, Turkey.  I have checked all our products and they should be available in all countries and regions and we have no such issues with our existing backward compatible old products. The products have been activated in the store for about 3 weeks. The strange part is that I can see from our tracking data that the users are able to fetch and view the products in the app, the error only comes at the point at which they try to make the purchase.

Do you have any idea what might be happening here? 

Many thanks, 

Lydia

icon

Best answer by kaitlin 16 August 2023, 17:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

To add to the above, today we had a product unavailable error in the UK, even though we have had other successful purchases of the product in the UK. Is it possible that certain users on certain devices are not able to get subscriptions with the new structure? Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Lydia,

I see you’ve opened a support ticket with us and it looks like everything is working now - let us know if there’s anything we can help with going forward!