Skip to main content
Solved

Offering has no configured Paywall

hi, 

i use flutter with the latest packages versions. 

I get the following message: 

but i have configured a paywall: 

what could be wrong? 

i already run flutter clean and reinstalled the app. 

ok i see it’s related to this: https://github.com/RevenueCat/react-native-purchases/issues/1044

Hi @Rouuuge 

We are working on the release of RN to include support for template 7. It will be live soon (hopefully next week)

Regards,

@MarcosC  Do you know when this will be live for Flutter? I’m having the same issue and that template is the only one that works for our use case

@danjocha Flutter comes after RN - 1 or 2 weeks after.

The next release of all hybrids includes some core changes, that we need to do them right, that’s why it’s taking more than expected (latest version of Billing Client, some renames, support for full SK2 and this template)

I got exactly the same issue. Note that I am using react native with expo managed flow. My expo SDK is 50.

We have released a version of React Native (8.0.0) last week - Can you try upgrading to the latest?

We have released a version of React Native (8.0.0) last week - Can you try upgrading to the latest?

Hi @MarcosC, do you mean that I need to upgrade both react-native-purchases and react-native-purchases-ui to 8.0.0?

Thanks,
Geoff

Yes, template number 7 works only with the latest version of react native purchases and react native purchases UI

@MarcosC 

It works! Thanks. Just to note that the tier names have slightly different configuration than what it shows in the template.

@danjocha Flutter is out ! - let me know how it goes

It works! thank you for the hard work

For me it works on IOS, on Android I’m getting this error when trying to show template number 7, other templates are working fine.

E/AndroidRuntime(12041): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(12041): Process: , PID: 12041
E/AndroidRuntime(12041): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method AnimatedContent(Ljava/lang/Object;Landroidx/compose/ui/Modifier;Lkotlin/jvm/functions/Function1;Landroidx/compose/ui/Alignment;Ljava/lang/String;Lkotlin/jvm/functions/Function4;Landroidx/compose/runtime/Composer;II)V in class Landroidx/compose/animation/AnimatedContentKt; or its super classes (declaration of 'androidx.compose.animation.AnimatedContentKt' 

i have the same error on android

I’m getting the same error but via SwiftUI. Any updates on this? 

We currently have an offering live in our app, but now we are creating a new one to support multiple tiers. So I am trying to target the new paywall (#7) for our new offering via PaywallView(offering: )

Could this be the problem? Does it not support this yet?

We currently have an offering live in our app, but now we are creating a new one to support multiple tiers. So I am trying to target the new paywall (#7) for our new offering via PaywallView(offering: )

Could this be the problem? Does it not support this yet?

Please disregard. It was a pod error. Didn’t have latest package. Works great now. 

I also got the same problem for android version 

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method AnimatedContent(Ljava/lang/Object;Landroidx/compose/ui/Modifier;Lkotlin/jvm/functions/Function1;Landroidx/compose/ui/Alignment;Ljava/lang/String;Lkotlin/jvm/functions/Function4;Landroidx/compose/runtime/Composer;II)V in class Landroidx/compose/animation/AnimatedContentKt; or its super classes (declaration of 'androidx.compose.animation.AnimatedContentKt' appears in /data/app/~~CJIRF5f6PC8i6S1nTMQ7Dw==/com.vetcation.vetcationapp-1CATND1DBMh_ZVNAJpb_LA==/base.apk)
  com.revenuecat.purchases.ui.revenuecatui.templates.Template7Kt.Features(Template7.kt:370)

Just to report more updates.

1. I tried Template 5 - Bengal Content, but it still gave the same error.
  2. when I used react-native-purchase with older version (not 8.0.0), it worked fine in the past for android.
  3. so I suspect that once you upgraded to 8.0.0, all the paywalls won’t work for android.

Has anyone managed to get Template 7 working on Android/Flutter? I'm still encountering a NoSuchMethodError related to AnimatedContent in the AndroidX Compose library when trying to use Template 7.

@yokozuna it works now with purchases_flutter: ^8.1.0