Question

IOS Code error : 23. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect

• 29 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hello, I have this error from RevenueCat: code: 23, message: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty domain: RevenueCat.ErrorCode, userInfo: "readableErrorCode":"CONFIGURATION_ERROR","readable_error_code":"CONFIGURATION_ERROR","source_file":"RevenueCat/OfferingsManager.swift:237","source_function":"createErrorForEmptyResult(_:)","NSLocalizedDescription": There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty.

However, I can successfully import subscriptions from Apple Connect to RevenueCat. Everything seems to be set up correctly in the offering, which contains packages. Each package has two products, one from the Play Store and the other from the App Store. The entitlements correctly contain all 6 products. Everything works fine for Android, but for iOS, I get the above error. My iOS subscriptions are in the 'Ready to Submit' state.

I test on real device.

Thanks

5 replies

Badge +1

I think you should config StoreKit file and certificate… to test in simulator or real device associated with Xcode… 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Mael,

The above advice is good - using the StoreKit config file can help to diagnose where the issue is stemming from. If you are able to test with a config file, then it shows us that your set up between Xcode and RevenueCat is working. That would narrow it down to the connection between XCode/RevenueCat and the App Store - the bundle id not matching, the product identifiers not matching. If you are able to import all of your subscriptions without issue and all your products are in the ready to submit state, then I’d check out your Paid Applications Agreement and your tax forms to make sure that they are all signed and nothing has quietly expired. 

Badge

Hello! I’m facing the same issue, I think I know what’s going on, but not sure how to resolve it. 

• Everything works well in my debug builds (login, logout, fetching & purchasing), with a manually attached Storekit file and a sandbox signed in user.
  • However, when I run a “released version” on my phone, without a sandbox account, I get the same error as @Mael is seeing. 
  • Some additional info: This is the first version of my app (3.10) that has IAP. Last version submitted was 3.03 without IAP.
  • So, when i go to AppStoreConnect it seems like I still need to attach these  new subscriptions/products to my build and get approved by Apple. 

Question, am I seeing the error because these subscriptions have not yet been approved by Apple? Hence the app is unable to find these products when I run the release build on my device directly? If so, do I have to wait for apple to approve my app before i can test the “release version” on my device?

---

Here’s the error for reference:

“ERROR: 🍎‼️ Error fetching offerings - The operation couldn’t be completed. (RevenueCat.OfferingsManager.Error error 1.)

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty

ERROR: 😿‼️ There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). 

More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty”

Thanks a ton,

Siddhant

Badge +1

Did you create a duplicate of your scheme? because in sandbox you are using StoreKit file, but in TestFlight you should use the scheme where you are not using StoreKit and “cer” file… Also be sure you have complete agreements in AppleStore Connect and add bank account and tax information...

Badge +3

I found the solution at the end of three days.

Every subscription was only active for Germany, and we kept getting this error when a device registered in the UK downloaded it from the app store.

If you can't solve it despite all instructions, make sure to check this situation as well.

make sure all countries are available.