Question

Help on major data discrepancy

• 15 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I am looking for others with possible solutions as I’m seemingly running into brick walls elsewhere.

I have been happily running two products with both IAPs and subscriptions through RevenueCat for past four months with no problems.

Last Tuesday the purchase data (subscriptions appear fine) for both products has almost halved when viewed through RevenueCat. 

App Store Connect and other sources check out fine, RC however is missing between 30-60pc of data from In App Purchases. 

My own code or implementation has not changed or updated in the past month.

Having reported this to RC a week ago, beyond the usual links to documentation around discrepencies I have not had any helpful response or little to encourage me that anyone is actually looking at this.

Therefore I’m here trying to find or understand different approaches to solving this issue wherever it may lie. For my part I’m not losing any money on it but RC as a solution, bar the paywall, is now largely useless without the real time data.

Kind regards

Alex

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @ajd!

We’re communicating in our support ticket, and we’re continuing to investigate this issue there, but I just wanted to respond here for visibility! If you have more questions or information for the investigation, the ticket would still be the best place to send that along.