Solved

Flutter no problem with fetching products but I cannot purchase

• 5 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I am fetching products from revenuecat there is no problem with that I can see product details from console and they are correct from Google Play Console but the problem is that (in only Android) when I try to purchase something I am getting following error:

```
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8481): 🤖‼️ Failed to launch billing intent. DebugMessage: Service connection is disconnected.. ErrorCode: SERVICE_DISCONNECTED.
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8481): 🤖‼️ BillingWrapper purchases failed to update: DebugMessage: Service connection is disconnected.. ErrorCode: SERVICE_DISCONNECTED.null
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8481): 🤖‼️ There was a problem with the Play Store.
```

Steps I produce:
 - I configured products on google play console
 - I connected revenuecat to google play account (it is connected)
 - enabled pub/sub api
 - created service accounts and connected them to google play and give permissions for the current app
 - entered products to revenuecat

As I said there is no problem with IOS only in Android (I can make purchase in IOS). But I can fetch them without problem I can see details. But I cannot purchase.

icon

Best answer by jazmine 10 August 2021, 23:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @GekApp :wave: ,

The SERVICE_DISCONNECTED error is a message from Google that the "Play Store service is not connected now - potentially transient state". Errors like this are often related to some configuration issue in Apple/Google which may be missing from our docs. 

Do you see any other errors occurring in the debug logs before the one you mentioned?

Here are something to try out to see if they solve the problem:

• Are you logged in to the correct Google Account on the device/emulator? Try logging out and logging back in.

• If you're testing on an emulator, can you confirm that it has Google Play installed?

• Try restarting the device/emulator. Sometimes the emulator will lose its network connection permanently until you restart it.

• Sometimes even wiping the device/emulator will fix the issue, but try the other tips first.

Additionally have  your products have been approved for 24hrs+ ? Due to store propagation time, it can take 24hrs+ for new products to become available after being approved - this is the same for new apps and adding new products to existing apps.

Let us know if any of these steps solve your issue!

Badge +3

Hi, thanks for answer.
I checked account and yes it was correct.
I am using physical device
I am waiting for even days but still the same.

thing that confuses me is, it fetches product without problem, I can see product details. Isn’t this mean that google play connection is successful?

Here is the full debug log after I touch purhcase button.

```

D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): ℹ️ Requesting products from the store with identifiers: one_time_export
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): ℹ️ Products request finished for one_time_export
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): 💰 Retrieved skuDetailsList: SkuDetails: {"productId":"one_time_export","type":"inapp","price":"₺1,99","price_amount_micros":1990000,"price_currency_code":"TRY","title":"1 Rapor (GekApp)","description":"1 adet rapor dışa aktarma hakkı","name":"1 Rapor","skuDetailsToken":"AEuhp4KeEjsTy-FDWk6tUcOBQMdCXtyZ_OxkLt6R81fC46fQW76S5iDZy0lH6_K0hfBM"}
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): 💰 one_time_export - SkuDetails: {"productId":"one_time_export","type":"inapp","price":"₺1,99","price_amount_micros":1990000,"price_currency_code":"TRY","title":"1 Rapor (GekApp)","description":"1 adet rapor dışa aktarma hakkı","name":"1 Rapor","skuDetailsToken":"AEuhp4KeEjsTy-FDWk6tUcOBQMdCXtyZ_OxkLt6R81fC46fQW76S5iDZy0lH6_K0hfBM"}
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): 💰 Purchase started - product: com.revenuecat.purchases.models.ProductDetails@574bd3ed null
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 8762): 💰 Purchasing product: one_time_export
W/BillingClient( 8762): Exception while launching billing flow: ; for sku: SkuDetails: {"productId":"one_time_export","type":"inapp","price":"₺1,99","price_amount_micros":1990000,"price_currency_code":"TRY","title":"1 Rapor (GekApp)","description":"1 adet rapor dışa aktarma hakkı","name":"1 Rapor","skuDetailsToken":"AEuhp4KeEjsTy-FDWk6tUcOBQMdCXtyZ_OxkLt6R81fC46fQW76S5iDZy0lH6_K0hfBM"}; try to reconnect
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8762): 🤖‼️ Failed to launch billing intent. DebugMessage: Service connection is disconnected.. ErrorCode: SERVICE_DISCONNECTED.
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8762): 🤖‼️ BillingWrapper purchases failed to update: DebugMessage: Service connection is disconnected.. ErrorCode: SERVICE_DISCONNECTED.null
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 8762): 🤖‼️ There was a problem with the Play Store.
I/flutter ( 8762): PurchasesErrorCode.storeProblemError
Badge +3

Still same. Any help?

I tried reinstalling whole google play configuration and I got same error

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @GekApp,

We have sent this post into our ticketing system, where our Support team will handle your request.

Badge +4

any update ?