Question

Entitlements are always false

• 4 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Even though the user purchases successfully one of the products from an Entitlement, the purchaserInfo.entitlements.all["entitlement"]?.isActive is always false.

I have everything configured correctly in Xcode, AppStore Connect and in RevenueCat and I am testing on a real device. This issue is new, the version of my app which is on AppStore did not have this problem even in sandbox.

What shall I do?

This post has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +1

Someone please? I’ve read all the possible articles and still have this issue

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @Dan_hda !

Can you please ensure that you are checking the correct entitlement name in your code? Also, are making the call to getCustomerInfo right after the purchase has been made to make sure that you fetch the updated object?

Badge +1

Hi! I solved my issue a few hours ago.

If you're facing unexplainable issues with in-app purchases, despite everything seeming correctly set up in App Store Connect, RevenueCat, and Xcode StoreKit configurations and code, the problem might be related to the SDK version you're using.

In my case, the issue was resolved by updating from using import Purchases to import RevenueCat in my project. This change was necessary because I hadn't transitioned to the latest RevenueCat SDK as outlined in their V4 API Migration Guide. I was still using an outdated version of the SDK.

Simply making this switch and ensuring I was using the updated SDK according to the migration guide resolved the issues I was experiencing.