Solved

Are there any resources for designers, like sample screenshots to create user flows?

• 20 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

As a product designer, I’m finding a bit difficult to get evidence and examples online of the checkout process in order to create the necessary user flows for the project I’m currently working on… 

My team is currently considering using Apple Pay, Stripe and Google Pay as payment alternatives for the Flutter app we are building, and I would like to see the checkout process sequence, examples and any specific UI styling needed in order to provide everything the dev team needs to build it into the app. 

It would be good to have some references and/or resources for designers that are not GitHub experts or that can’t create the sample project by themselves.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by sharif 21 August 2021, 05:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey there! We recently updated the readme for the MagicWeather sample app, which includes a quick demo of the purchase flow: https://github.com/RevenueCat/purchases-ios/tree/main/Examples/MagicWeather#purchase-flow-demo Would something like that be useful for your use case? I’m not a designer myself so let me know if I misunderstood something!