Question

ERROR: 🤖‼️ Error fetching offerings - PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=There's a problem with your configuration. There are no products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard for your offerings.

• 14 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have followed the instructions as in docs and  my revenue account is connected to Google Play service. I have configured the product, entitlements and offer for my product. When I try to integrate the application, it gives an error message.

- ERROR: 🤖‼️ Error fetching offerings - PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=There's a problem with your configuration. There are no products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard for your offerings.

I have configured the product, offer and entitlement as described in the documents. 

How to troubleshoot this problem?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

It looks like this question was addressed in an internal ticket and it turned out to be a configuration issue. For anyone else running into a problem with empty offerings, please check out this article for some suggestions: