Skip to main content

Hello Team,

Is there any possible way to test revenueCat’s webhook events in my local envirement ?

I mean something like stripe CLI tool or any way to see the events on my local machine without need to deploy a test server or directly test in production 

Thank you!

Hey @ahmed-75e63a ,

You can test your server side implementation by purchasing sandbox subscriptions or by issuing test webhook events through RevenueCat's dashboard.

Keep in mind that when testing with sandbox purchases, the environment value will be SANDBOX. RevenueCat itself does not have sandbox and production environments, so this value is only determined by the type of transaction received from the store. The same customer in RevenueCat can have both sandbox and production transactions associated with their account.

We dont have a CLI tool like Stripe, so testing with Sandbox purchases or using the dashboard is the best bet here! 

Let me know if that helps! 

Hello @Michael Fogel 

The testing webhook is working really well. and what I need is a way to forward a test webhook call to my local development environment, I will use Localtunnel or Ngrok. I hope that in the future, RevenueCat will provide a solution for this, it would be awesome!

Thank you !