Question

Question about integrating Firebase/RevenueCat

Badge +3

Should the $firebaseAppInstanceId attribute be visible on the revenuecat control panel when integrated correctly? For example when browsing a user profile on https://app.revenuecat.com/customers/x/x. Currently it is not showing up despite us sending up the id using 
let instanceID = Analytics.appInstanceID()
Purchases.shared.setAttributes(["$firebaseAppInstanceId": instanceID])

Would be really helpful to know if it should be visible there if the integration is correct.
Best,
Oskar

3 replies

Badge +1

I was wondering this as I wasn’t seeing it either. I can’t seem to see the sandbox purchases in google analytics either though so I think I might have messed something up? It does show up in integrations though 🤔

Badge +3

I was wondering this as I wasn’t seeing it either. I can’t seem to see the sandbox purchases in google analytics either though so I think I might have messed something up? It does show up in integrations though 🤔

We haven’t gotten any events in google analytics so far either, we have checked BigQuery as well but no events. Please let me know if you manage to solve it. So far we’ve only tried with sandbox events but will release a new version with the integration in a few days so will see if it works with production purchases then. 🤔

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I also don’t see firebaseAppInstanceId in the user details page, but you can see that it is properly set when you open Firebase Integration page in RevenueCat dashboard. On this page you can see all events that are send to Firebase. Here is an example of request and response that I see.

Request:

Response:

Despite of the fact that I see firebase app instance id filled in the request and response looks good, I still do not see RC events in Google Analytics. 

RevenueCat Support Team, please help to sort it out. I use Flutter SDK 2.0.3