Skip to main content
Question

In-App Subscriptions Not Working After Logging into RevenueCat Dashboard App

• 9 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with the in-app subscription functionality in my Flutter app, which has suddenly stopped working. The subscriptions were functioning correctly until I logged into my RevenueCat account using a third-party app from the App Store that provides access to the RevenueCat dashboard on my phone.

Issue Description: When I attempt to access the paywall in my app, the subscription process does not proceed as expected. This issue started after logging into the third-party RevenueCat dashboard app. Before this, the subscriptions were working perfectly.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open the app.
  2. Navigate to the paywall screen.
  3. Attempt to initiate a subscription.

Expected Result: The subscription process should proceed normally, allowing the user to complete the purchase.

Actual Result: The subscription process fails to initiate.

I have confirmed that my Apple Developer Program membership is active, and there are no reported issues on the RevenueCat status page. Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Thank you for your help!

This post has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +3

The error i get is : now i get this : An error occurred: PlatformException(23, There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). More information: https://rev.cat/ why-are-offerings-empty, {code: 23, readable_error_code: CONFIGURATION ERROR, message: There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details. There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used). More information: https://rev.cat/ why-are-offerings-empty…..

NOTE : MY APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM IS PROBABLY EXPIRED (last time i checked its said it will expire in june 6th and now when i checked it says 4th july idk)

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @el-brouji-ahmed-112fcd,

If you suspect the issue is with your Apple Developer account then I highly recommend contacting Apple developer support to check on your account. If your membership expired then you will also need to sign the paid applications agreement again.