Question

EXPIRATION and PRODUCT_CHANGE webhooks to segment

• 17 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi there, we are currently using the RevenueCat integration with Segment which is really helpful, however we have noticed a couple of webhooks that don’t trigger events to Segment, EXPIRATION and PRODUCT_CHANGE. I was wondering if there was a specific reason that these are excluded or whether this is just something that hasn’t been developed yet, and if so whether it would be possible to add those? Many thanks, Lydia

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Lydia 

Perfect timing, we’re actually in the process of adding PRODUCT_CHANGE events to our integrations. As for EXPIRATION, we already support this event. Navigate to your Segment integration settings in RevenueCat and enter the event name or choose the default event names. Doc for reference: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/segment#3-send-revenuecat-events-to-segment (remember to select ‘Save’)

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@tina Ah great, thank you for that. One other I forgot to ask about is TRANSFER events. Are they also being added? Many thanks, Lydia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hey @Lydia 

Not currently for this update. I can forward this as a feature request for discussion!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@tina Yes that would be great, thank you!