Skip to main content
Question

Automate discount offers for subscriptions

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

We want to automate subscription offers and messages along the customer journey, including progressive discount.
Showing the right paywall with the right offer at the right time.
AFAIK this is not possible with RevenueCat only.
Can you recommend any services compatible with RevenueCat for that?
Thanks

This post has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I’m not sure I can recommend any one tool that can determine “right paywall,” “right offer,” or “right time.” So I think any solution you go with is going to require a lot of manual effort to answer those questions and implement them.

On the RC side, I will mention that our Paywalls feature allows you to ship no-code changes to your paywalls (including different products). You can use our Targeting feature to segment your users (by location in the app, or by a particular user attribute) to show them a particular offer at a particular time. And all of this can be done iteratively without code changes.

So hopefully that helps you get a little closer to what you want with RC’s features.

Badge

Thanks Ryan! We are successfully using the RC paywall. The targeting goes in the right direction but I wish there were more targeting attributes by default. I’d like for example to target:
user has cancelled trial
user has expired subscription
etc.
And in a next step I would love to automatically send those offers also via push notification or email.