Hello, we are working on apple search ads attribution and revenuecat integration. I can't create new api key in apple search ads. When I am on the "Search Ads" > "API" page, there is NO 'Create Certificate' button or something else ( I'm the admin and used safari). Is there any other method?.
And i got email from Apple:
Please note that new API certificate creation is no longer supported. Apple Search Ads now uses OAuth 2.0 to authenticate API requests.
To access the Campaign Management API within your own organization, you’ll need to create or designate an API user:
- Have an account admin sign in to your Apple Search Ads account.
- Go to the User Management tab within Account Settings.
- Edit or invite a new user and assign them one of the following roles: API Account Manager, API Read Only, or Limited Access API Read & Write or API Read Only.
- After your API user is set up, have them sign in to your Apple Search Ads account and go to the API tab within Account Settings.
- On the API page, they can create a client by following the steps outlined in the API documentation https://developer.apple.com/documentation/apple_search_ads. For additional details on making calls against the API, refer to the documentation.
Note that if a user’s role changes from an API user to a non-API user, their API access will be revoked. In addition, API access for users associated with the deleted user will also be revoked.
Best answer by Haley PaceView original