Question

Webhook is not invoked on Android only

• 19 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi.

I left an inquiry on the ticket, but I also wrote it here.

Since November 2023, we have been using this service well and there have been no problems.

However, there is a problem that the webbook is not called when some Android users call Pursances.purchaseStoreProduct api from about 10 to 15 days ago.

Fortunately, we also got a device that had the problem and checked the log with the device that was working normally, and found that only one log was different

In the normal log, there is "CustomerInfoUpgraded, sending to listener," but the above log does not appear in the log of the problematic device.

I wonder if there were any similar tickets or inquiries like this, and if you already know, I wonder how to fix it.

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @bysonstudio,

As we replied in the support ticket, this was most likely related to an issue we were tracking with Google Play. This issue has now been resolved. We have re-processed all of the affected transactions, however, if your users are still unable to access their missing purchases we would recommend requesting that they restore purchases within your app.

If you find that users have restored and are still having issues or if you are noticing other issues, the best place to respond would be in that support ticket that you opened so that we can share information more securely.