Question

sendbox to real api key

• 3 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I made Android and ios app with RevenueCat In app purchase working fine. So i need to upload app store and play store so i have few question Question 1: How can change sendbox key to real key?  becuase when i download app from testflight they are showing purchase is on testing mode. 

Question 2: How can test app store user the app because i added in app purchases on login screen

React Native Framwork

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello,

I can answer your questions below:

Question 1: There is no sandbox key to change. Apple and Google will automatically switch your app from sandbox to production when you submit the app for review and release on the App Store/Play Store. RevenueCat can handle this change without any action from you.

Question 2: I’m not sure what this question is referring to, can you add a little more detail about what you are trying to do? If you are concerned about Apple and Google review team not being able to test your app because it has in-app purchases on the login screen, you should provide a specific test account for them to use. Please let me know if I did not answer your question.