Solved

RevenueCat does not return offerings with subscriptions

• 9 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Flutter SDK: I’ve configured subscriptions and in-app products on the play console, I also setup the offerings on revenuecat but when I try to fetch the offerings for subscriptions I get an error below:

😿‼️ Error fetching offerings - PurchasesError(code=ConfigurationError, underlyingErrorMessage=There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from the Play Store.
E/[Purchases] - ERROR( 6352): More information: https://rev.cat/why-are-offerings-empty, message='There is an issue with your configuration. Check the underlying error for more details.')

But it’s successful only on in-app products rather than subscriptions.

icon

Best answer by Anyanwu Nzubechi 2 October 2022, 17:32

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

did you find the solution?

Badge +2

This issue has been resolved, tried it on a new app and it worked, I wondered what was wrong. The configuration okay. Later on it automatically resolved without any other adjustment, I think this had to do with Google Console service account propagation.

Badge +4

This issue has been resolved, tried it on a new app and it worked, I wondered what was wrong. The configuration okay. Later on it automatically resolved without any other adjustment, I think this had to do with Google Console service account propagation.

By “tried on a new app” do you mean on a different package name? Or recreated the flutter app from scratch using the same package name? Thanks in advance

Badge +2

By “tried on a new app” do you mean on a different package name? Or recreated the flutter app from scratch using the same package name? Thanks in advance

Yes, tried it on a new app with different package name from scratch