Question

Random InApps Added by Console - How Do You Remove Them?

• 24 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hard to believe but the console added 2 non-subscription InApps to the project.  In the screenshots they are CONAS & CLDAS.  We have been selling this app for eight years with seven InApps including these two.  Why the console added these two, I have no idea.  Our intention is to sell monthly or annual subscriptions with the app.

1. Any ideas on how this happened?
  2. How do you delete products? 

(If it was in the doc we won’t we posting here, please send a screenshot of how to delete these products as there is no delete option in our view, see screenshot)

Thanks for any help.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

This is what it should look like, with the delete key on the bottom of the product page. I’ll investigate and let you know!

Badge +1

Thanks Ryan,  The Delete key actually appeared the next day although now we can’t delete because there are transactions but these products were never setup as Products in the console, perhaps you can look at our Project?  

Although it’s not a huge deal it’s a bit concerning as we have 17 apps that we’d like to setup on RevenueCat once we can get the first one working.  Here is the current screen.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

It looks like there is one purchase of each of those products with your test user. They occured on 2020-02-16 (CLDAS) and 2022-06-01 (CONAS).

I see your other test purchases are all from this week. Could these be from earlier tests? If not, I’ll have to forward this to our engineering team to investigate further.

For now, you could delete the test user in RevenueCat (https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/manage-users) and the products should be able to be deleted.