Question

Present Custom Paywalls Using "Paywalls"

• 12 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi there, i’m trying to use new RevenueCat Paywalls. Can i present my custom paywall using revenuecat paywall without using revenuecat template paywalls? 

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Furkan 

would you mind expanding on your need? what do you mean by present a custom paywall using revenuecat paywall?

If you want to build your own paywall, you can call getOfferings using our SDK (https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/displaying-products) and build it by your own.

Regards,

Marcos

Badge +2

Hi there, thank you for reply. I just want to make an A/B testing using RevenueCat with my own paywalls.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Great, yes, you can call getOfferings from the SDK and use the response from it to build the paywall

Badge +2

Yes it is, but i want to set a value in RevenueCat panel like “presentOtherPaywall” as a boolean value. And paywalls are should present according to this value, is it possible? If not i’ll use Firebase remote config :D

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Furkan if you just want to switch manually between different alternatives, what you can do is create multiple offerings in RevenueCat dashboard and switch which one is the current one whenever you want.

When building the paywall you make sure you are using the “current” offering and that’s it. 

That would be a manual way of doing it. If you want truly A/B test experiments, you could use the experiments feature