Skip to main content

I’ve set up a default paywall for my React Native app which updates and displays correctly on my main device (iPhone 15 Pro). However it was rejected from the App Store because when they open it, it shows a much earlier version of the paywall without all the features or formatting included. This is also the case on my Android test device. If the updated paywall is showing on one device, why wouldn’t it work on the others?

I should mention that the updated paywall is still not showing correctly on all devices more than 12 hours after creating it (changes update instantly on my main device, though).

Hey @ellipsis-news-156144,

Not sure if this is the case for you, but in certain cases the RevenueCatUI SDK will display a default Paywall, which just displays all packages in the offering without any of your formatting. This most often occurs when you attempt to display a Paywall for an Offering that doesn’t have one configured, but it could also occur if you’re using newly shipped variables but not the latest SDK version.

Would you be able to open a ticket with us from the dashboard: app.revenuecat.com/support 

If you’re able to include a snippet of the code that you’re using to display your paywall, that would be a big help as well for us to troubleshoot further.