Skip to main content
Question

"Package details for an introductory offer" is not displayed on Paywall.

• 16 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a 7 days free trial configured for Monthly sub, but it is not displayed on my Paywall, could you look into this?

The 1st purchase option should show monthly with 7 days free trial. And the Continue button should be code something like, try ## first then ##

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Zhou Haibo,

Your Apple account might not be eligible for the free trial so it’s not going to be displayed on the paywall. Can you try making a new App Store account and testing with that? Alternatively, you can use StoreKitTest to test, which allows you to change intro offer eligibility much more reliably than sandbox.

Badge +2

Hi Sharif,

Free trial is correctly set on Apple Connect. My app need to test on real iPhone, making a new paid account means I need to double purchase the developer membership.

Do you mean StoreKitTest is more reliably than your paywall, should I switch to it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Zhou Haibo,

I apologize for the delay, I realize that your post has not been resolved yet.

You can test with many free accounts, there is no need to purchase additional developer memberships. The guide to test in sandbox covers how to create new sandbox users: https://www.revenuecat.com/docs/test-and-launch/sandbox/apple-app-store#create-a-sandbox-test-account

StoreKitTest is not a replacement for our paywall. StoreKitTest allows you to test in-app purchases on your device without setting everything up in App Store Connect. Our paywall will work with StoreKitTest and sandbox with no issue. StoreKitTest can allow you to test different scenarios more easily because it does not rely on App Store Connect to work, so for example you can purchase a free trial multiple times.