Question

Offerings not Available on Xcode

• 3 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to view the offerings for our product.

We are running on the xcode simulator via the xcode command. I have configured a storekit file and have confirmed I am using it in xcode. I uploaded the certification to revenuecat as well. I also confirmed that the products in xcode match those in revenuecat. I waited >24 hours as well for any servers to sync, yet I still get that offerings are not available. I’ve looked everywhere in the forums to figure out what I am doing wrong but am unable. Is there anything else I can do? We are looking forward to hopefully integrating this platform in our product.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

We have a post here with some more troubleshooting tips, like verifying the IAP status in App Store Connect, etc.

Badge +1

Hi,

We have a post here with some more troubleshooting tips, like verifying the IAP status in App Store Connect, etc.

Hi Ryan, thanks. We had already followed this in full and couldn’t find any mistakes unfortunately.

Badge +1

Hi,

We have a post here with some more troubleshooting tips, like verifying the IAP status in App Store Connect, etc., 

Hi Ryan, sorry to double quote.

My team is really interested in using RevenueCat as a service but we’re unable to proceed. I’ve spent weeks trying to get the offerings to load, following the top posts, etc, but I’m unable to get it working. Is there any way we can get further assistance?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that. If you submit a support ticket here we can take a closer look at your account and help you debug.