Question

Offerings are empty on Android app

• 28 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

Hi, I have checked all of the items in 

and made sure its all correct. 

The app is not released but published in a close testing channel which I’m part of. 

Still, no offerings come back, whats going on?

These are my logs:

D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ API request started: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Aafb7767ec56d420081f8cce0563c5200
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ API request completed with status: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Aafb7767ec56d420081f8cce0563c5200 201
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Sending latest PurchaserInfo to listener.
I/System.out( 1110): (HTTPLog)-Static: isSBSettingEnabled false
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ API request started: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Aafb7767ec56d420081f8cce0563c5200/offerings
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ API request completed with status: GET /subscribers/%24RCAnonymousID%3Aafb7767ec56d420081f8cce0563c5200/offerings 200
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Requesting products from the store with identifiers: somus_isaachernandez_1m
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Querying purchases
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Cleaning previously sent tokens
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Tokens already posted: []
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Saving tokens []
D/[Purchases] - DEBUG( 1110): ℹ️ Tokens already posted: []

7 replies

Badge +5

I have also added myself as a license tester.

Badge +5

I have now tried absolutely everything… I cannot get any offerings back. 

The app id is the same, the app is on a closed track on alpha and approved, Im a license tester myself, Im using a real device.

What is going on ? I thought RevenueCat would make subscriptions easy :-(

Badge +5

I’m using the flutter SDK on android

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey @Joel Levi Hernández Fernández,

Sorry to hear about these issues! RevenueCat should indeed make subscriptions easier (especially after we get passed this issue). It seems like there is just one small thing that is blocking this from working so I’m hoping we can help you get that solved 💪

So it seems like you got the SDK hooked up with the an API token which is a good start. It also looks like the SDK found the `somus_isaachernandez_1m` product and it was trying to look for that in Google Play.

>The app id is the same, the app is on a closed track on alpha and approved, Im a license tester myself, Im using a real device.

All of this seems like you should be on the right track!

First questions (and just asking for clarity sake)

1. `somus_isaachernandez_1m` is the exact product identifier you have configured in Google Play, correct?
  2. The licensed tester you added is the exact same Google Account you are logged in with in Google Play on your test device, right?
  3. The app version that is on your closed track is the same version you are testing with on your test device, correct?

Thanks for reaching and answering these question! Just need to make sure these are correct before we can step into the next debugging process.

Badge +5

Hey @Joel Levi Hernández Fernández,

Sorry to hear about these issues! RevenueCat should indeed make subscriptions easier (especially after we get passed this issue). It seems like there is just one small thing that is blocking this from working so I’m hoping we can help you get that solved 💪

So it seems like you got the SDK hooked up with the an API token which is a good start. It also looks like the SDK found the `somus_isaachernandez_1m` product and it was trying to look for that in Google Play.

>The app id is the same, the app is on a closed track on alpha and approved, Im a license tester myself, Im using a real device.

All of this seems like you should be on the right track!

First questions (and just asking for clarity sake)

1. `somus_isaachernandez_1m` is the exact product identifier you have configured in Google Play, correct?
  2. The licensed tester you added is the exact same Google Account you are logged in with in Google Play on your test device, right?
  3. The app version that is on your closed track is the same version you are testing with on your test device, correct?

Thanks for reaching and answering these question! Just need to make sure these are correct before we can step into the next debugging process.

1. Yes 
  2. Yes, I use joel@somus.app everywhere
  3. Yes it is. I’m actually testing the version deployed to the closed testing track, not even my local development version.

2 Yes, I use joel@somus.app everywhere

Badge +5

I don’t know if relevant, but it also shows in-app purchases thing in the playstore

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey @Joel Levi Hernández Fernández,

Do you happen to see any logs after the ones you posted above saying something like…

2022-03-01 09:01:35.595 8684-5554/com.revenuecat.purchases_sample D/[Purchases] - DEBUG: ℹ️ Products request finished for consumable, com.revenuecat.lifetime, com.amazon.sample.iap.subscription.mymagazine

2022-03-01 09:01:35.595 8684-5554/com.revenuecat.purchases_sample D/[Purchases] - DEBUG: 💰 Retrieved skuDetailsList: SkuDetails: {"productId":"com.revenuecat.lifetime","type":"inapp","title":"lifetime (PurchasesSample)","name":"lifetime","description":"lifetime","price":"$199.99","price_amount_micros":199990000,"price_currency_code":"USD","skuDetailsToken":"AEuhp4Kr8zPxLLsSRPbIYCZ3yFbnBucJetK10ZqqFUvpW0hGKmXqh_wiWGRS1LEi0LrJ"}, SkuDetails: {"productId":"consumable","type":"inapp","title":"Consumable (PurchasesSample)","name":"Consumable","description":"you can eat it many times","price":"$4.99","price_amount_micros":4990000,"price_currency_code":"USD","skuDetailsToken":"AEuhp4IN9MsZUny3BavADG7GkEYxk9DtCz5OB1T4kCNmjdIQLBDuJ6Hz5wx9M3XFD9Ue"}

or anything with “Error when fetching products” or “Products request finished for”?

Also, if it helps with debugging, you should be able to run a local development build with the app of the same version too!

Thanks!