macOS Deployment Target: 11.0

Install via Swift Package Manager

When I compile it prompts: No such module 'Purchases'

icon

Best answer by Air 18 October 2021, 02:35

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

I ran into this problem before using SPM. What happened to me was that I modified the file’s name and class name which caused this error somehow. Delete the file and try again. Also try restarting Xcode. It’s a weird issue.

Badge +2

I ran into this problem before using SPM. What happened to me was that I modified the file’s name and class name which caused this error somehow. Delete the file and try again. Also try restarting Xcode. It’s a weird issue.

Thank you very much for your reply. After I installed Purchases using SPM, I didn't modify any file name or class name, and this error occurred when I imported Purchases directly. I also tried to restart the computer, but I still get this error.

Badge +2

Also try cleaning your build files (cmd + shift + k) and recompile.

Badge +2

Thank you all for your help, the problem has been solved. I just reinstalled purchases-ios a few times and solved it.

I don’t know why it takes a long time for this interface to load. Sometimes it takes many times to try for several hours.

The following installation page appeared

Then I set the parameters like this

In the process of my many attempts to install, this interface occasionally appeared

Badge +1

I had the same issue nothing above fixed it so I changed import RevenueCat not sure if will work but it removed the error.