Solved

Missing App Store subscriptions on released build, working in testflight

Badge +3

I’ve waited for over 24 hours (36 hours now), the productIDs all match, and everything works in testflight, all the subscriptions are approved in App Store Connect. However i still can’t collect any subscriptions on the app store build.

I did recently change the reference names, but can see nowhere in revenue cat where the reference names are even mentioned, so doubt that would be the issue.

Is there any further advice or information anyone can spare us? Struggling to see what we could be missing as everything looks to be in good shape based on the tests, sandbox and logs.

icon

Best answer by James Yorke 6 June 2022, 12:53

View original

9 replies

Badge +3

It’s been over 48 hours now, and still nothing.

Badge +2

@AnnaToro Hi Anna, would you or a member of the team be familiar with this issue? We have checked and tried all of the suggestions in the related questions posted by others as well as Apple support. However, we are still stuck.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Hi Fridi,

I’ve seen that you also opened a zendesk ticket and Jazmine is helping you there. 
Let’s keep communication there and let us know how we can best help you to sort this out. 

Thank you!
Anna

Badge +3

Hi @AnnaToro I just keep being told to make a purchase on production by Jazmine but i can’t do that because i can’t get any of the offerings/subscriptions in production in the first place.

Still the same error:

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used)”

Badge +3

UPDATE:

Despite all reveneue cat documentation saying we could put the app into “pending developer release” and use promo codes to see a production version of the Offerings/Subscriptions/ IAP etc. 

This was _not_ correct. The docs should amended, if it’s the first time releasing the app, it seems that this doesn’t work, in the end we just took the plunge and released the app after trying everything else we could think of. Low and behold all our subscriptions appeared!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @James Yorke can you point us to the docs you were looking at so we can update them? You’re correct the promo code hack won’t work for an initial release - sorry for the trouble there. 

Badge +3

https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/launch-checklist

Part 5, in the third box.

Thats the only place i can remember without spending too much time. I’m sure I read it elsewhere too, although can’t recall it right now

Badge +4

Hi there! I am experiencing a similar issue, except my app has been released on the app store for over 3 days and I am still getting this error:

There's a problem with your configuration. None of the products registered in the RevenueCat dashboard could be fetched from App Store Connect (or the StoreKit Configuration file if one is being used)”

Everything works perfectly in TestFlight - how long will it take before I stop seeing this error?

@AnnaToro or @ryan do you have insight into this issue?

Badge +4

Just got the error removed by following these steps I found in an article:

What seems to work is either editing the description of the IAP (edit > save > revert > save), or doing the same thing with the Cleared for Sale checkbox. After making these changes, the IAPs showed up within 8 hours. The 5 IAPs that I left untouched are still not available 48 hours after the app was released. I just did a similar edit to these, so hopefully within 8 hours, they show up too.

Reference: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/48355